Educational Background of our Teacher(s)
- Formal 3-year Teacher Training in Singapore (which is the consistently Top ranked Country for students with top scores in Reading (all components of the English Language), Mathematics and Science- beating students from countries like Finland ranked 5th, the U.K. ranked as 15th and Australia ranked as 14th country – Globally)
- Classroom experience of 6 years -dealing with students with mixed abilities
- Out of school informal experience with students 10 years
- Expertise on honing and improving students’ well-being and study skills (homework, assignments and examinations).
- Formal training in study of Children’s Behavior and Emotional Well-Being of the Child- how we deliver it is the key difference!
Quality of Teacher Training- What’s the BIG DIFFERENCE?
- Impact on the Learning of Science – Please view the video link below:
- Impact on the Learning of Mathematics – Please read the article in the link below:
What is the MAIN DISTINGUISHING FACTOR THAT SETS US APART from what’s out there?
We at Jumbo Learning have the pedagogical know-how!
Let’s view the 2015 PISA Results (Click the image for an enlarged view)
What is PISA?
- PISA is an ongoing programme that offers insights for education policy and practice, and that helps monitor trends in students’ acquisition of knowledge and skills across countries and in different demographic subgroups within each country.
- PISA results reveal what is possible in education by showing what students in the highest-performing and most rapidly improving education systems can do. The findings allow policy makers around the world to gauge the knowledge and skills of students in their own countries in comparison with those in other countries, set policy targets against measurable goals achieved by other education systems, and learn from policies and practices applied elsewhere.
- PISA shows educators, policy makers and the interested public how education systems are similar and different – and what that means for students.
Let’s check out the assessment attempted by 540,000 students from 72 countries
Key features of PISA 2015
The PISA 2015 survey focused on science, with reading, mathematics and collaborative problem solving as minor areas of assessment. PISA 2015 also included an assessment of young people’s financial literacy, which was optional for countries and economies.
Approximately 540 000 students completed the assessment in 2015, representing about 29 million 15-year-olds in the schools of the 72 participating countries and economies.
Computer-based tests were used, with assessments lasting a total of two hours for each student.
Test items were a mixture of multiple-choice questions and questions requiring students to construct their own responses. The items were organized in groups based on a passage setting out a real-life situation. About 810 minutes of test items for science, reading, mathematics and collaborative problem solving were covered, with different students taking different combinations of test items.
How do we deliver this difference to your child in Australia’s current education system?
Our Teacher(s) know the difference in terms of the various global educational systems and its corresponding results that contributes to the Australian student’s gaps in content and in achieving their best!
We will tweak and adjust the know-how and fit it into a curriculum designed to plug the gaps of content and knowledge bringing your child to the next level!
We customize our service to clients’ individual requirements. We monitor the proceedings of tutees and tutors to make certain we are delivering the finest possible service.
We work for our valued clients. We do however offer consistent support for the tutors we use. These assists foster a nice working relationship between tutees and the tutors. Our tutors are completely loyal to us because we support them at every phase of the tutoring procedure.
Our service is flexible and completely bespoke. Structured programs can, therefore, be organized to take place over a long period of time. Alternatively, more profound tuition can be organized should this be required instead.
We acknowledge that no one is the same. Our prime mission is to tailor our advance tuition services to make sure that the requirements of every tutee are met. We aim to provide our clients access to the advanced academic programs. These professional home tutors will strive to make certain that your child accomplishes their academic potential. Individual or group tuition classes can be provided for all forms of subjects on the national curriculum at each and every level.